Virtual Meeting Details:
For video participation via Zoom on a computer or mobile device, click this link: https://streetjustice-news.zoom.us/j/84214249196?pwd=c3E0bzJmMFpoQ1JwVWFtNmhsVkduUT09. Meeting ID: 842 1424 9196. Password: 964318.
For voice-only participation on a telephone, dial (301) 715-8592. Meeting ID: 842 1424 9196. Password: 964318.
To watch (but not participate) via YouTube: https://youtu.be/SMfa9snJ00Q.
- Call to Order & Roll Call
- Administrative Items:
- Instructions re Participation in Virtual Meeting
B. Consideration and Approval of September Agenda
C. Approval of July Regular Public Meeting Minutes
D. Treasurer’s Report, Quarterly Financial Report for Third Quarter 2021 & Consideration and Approval of Budget for Fiscal Year 2022
- Commissioner Updates (if applicable)
- Community Concerns: *Please use the “Raise Hand” button via Zoom or *9 via telephone to speak during community concerns. The Commission will provide additional details regarding how to present community concerns via the virtual meeting at the start of the meeting.* This is the time for questions or statements from members of the public about issues on the agenda or other areas of concern. Please limit your statement or question to one minute. You may also contact members of the Commission before and after Commission meetings.
- Ward 4 Councilmember Janeese Lewis George (10 minutes)
B. Metropolitan Police Department, 4th District (10 minutes)
C. Anthony Mitchell, Mayor’s Office of Community Relations and Services (3 minutes)
D. Frazier O’Leary, Ward 4 State Board of Education Representative (3 minutes)
E. Housing Justice Committee (2 minutes)
F. Vision Zero Committee (2 minutes)
G. Community Safety & Support Committee (2 minutes)
- Presentation: Jeff Utz, Goulston & Storrs Law, Phi Beta Sigma, Future Renovation of 145 Kennedy Street, NW (10-minute presentation; 5-minute discussion)
- Presentation: Alisa Molyneaux, Emory Beacon of Light & Christopher Powell, DC Recovery Community Alliance, Drug and Opioid Abuse (5-minute presentation; 5-minute discussion)
- Presentation: William Henderson, Executive Director of Operations & Dr. Tracy Wright, CEO, Paul Public Charter School, Community Engagement (5-minute presentation; 5-minute discussion)
- Consent Calendar:
Resolution 4B-21-0901: Requesting Installation of Raised Crosswalks at the Intersections of Kansas Avenue, NW, and Madison Street, NW; Kansas Avenue, NW, and Nicholson Street, NW; and 2nd Street, NW, and Sheridan Street, NW (Commissioner Tiffani Nichole Johnson)
Resolution 4B-21-0902: Requesting Installation of Speed Humps on Fern Place, NW, Between Georgia Avenue, NW, and Blair Road, NW (Commissioner Yeats)
Resolution 4B-21-0903: Encouraging Enhancements to and Formalized Use of ANC Resolution Portal (Commissioner Palmer & Commissioner Yeats)
Resolution 4B-21-0904: Calling for District Department of General Services to Provide Online Dashboard to Track Status of DC School Facilities (Commissioner Palmer, Commissioner Brooks, & Commissioner Yeats)
Letter Requesting MPD Camera Maintenance & Assessment (Commissioner Huff)
- Resolution 4B-21-0905: Opposing Concept Plan for 1000 Main Drive, NW, Parcels A-G of The Parks at Walter Reed (HPA 21-154) (Commissioner Yeats, Commissioner Tiffani Nichole Johnson, Commissioner Palmer, & Commissioner Bromaghim)
Next Regular Public Meeting: Monday, October 25, 2021, 7:00 p.m.