Membership in the LRCA is open to anyone over 18 years old residing within the boundaries of the LRCA.
Easily and securely pay your membership online by clicking the appropriate button below. Major credit cards accepted. Please check the box to provide your address when you make payment so that we can update our records.
Become a member of the LRCA by clicking on the appropriate membership button below:
You may also make an additional contribution to support the LRCA, please click the donation button below.
The LRCA is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Your investment/donations are deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Pay By Check
Calling All Vounteers!!!!
Join a LRCA Committee TODAY.
- Youth Development/Recreation – Further the development and maintenance of the recreational facilities, after school programs, youth leagues, etc.
- Education – Promote and improve the education facilities in the area, including schools, libraries, etc.
- Environmental – Promote neighborhood clean-ups, tree plantings, and use of city sustainability programs.
- City Services/Public Safety – Work to promote maintenance and improvement of city services as well as a crime-free community in partnership with public safety officials, residents, schools, recreation centers, business, and religious institutions.
- Membership – Solicit & collect member dues, maintain list of paid members, and plan activities to generate interest & membership in the Association.
- Senior – Further development, knowledge, and use of services targeted for seniors.
- Newsletter – Provide a quality newsletter & help distribute the newsletter.
- Communication – Responsible for engagement and outreach to residents through social media, creation/maintenance of LRCA website, and other forms of communication.
- LRCA Development Task Force – Review development projects and work with residents, elected officials, and developers to ensure projects consider issues such as density, traffic, public safety, affordability, and local job growth.
Terms and Conditions
Lamond-Riggs Citizens Association (LRCA) | Washington, DC | Copyright 2020-2021 | All Rights Reserved.